Alanic International Corporation is dedicated to providing quality products and services to our customers. We back our product 100% so if you are not satisfied with your product that was purchased online, Alanic is willing to exchange it or provide you with a credit on your customer account, providing the product is returned to us in its original condition, (unworn, unwashed and with the tags still attached).
The return must be received by Alanic within (14) fourteen days from delivery.
Alanic will either exchange the item or refund the amount of the item, less the original freight charges.
As a general rule sale items are non-refundable or exchangeable, unless the product is faulty or otherwise meets the requirements as outlined by the local consumer laws, with this in mind please use our size chart to help you choose carefully.
1. Alanic is unable to accept returns or exchange items that have undergone customization.
2. Please choose your customization details carefully, and retain a copy of your confirmation notice for reference.
3. Alanic is not liable for 3rd party delays due to shipping, weather or other unforeseen circumstances beyond its control.
4. Garments are not deemed to be faulty unless material errors in production causing goods to be not fit for use and no refund or exchange can be provided as we are unable to use these items.
5. For custom products, there is a standard industry variance of 10% with errors with logo print, fabric consumption, sizing variance which is acceptable throughout the industry due to nature of customization, however we do our best to make sure products are 100% accurate.
6. All payments for orders will be forfeited, if no action is taken by the customer after 45 days of order confirmation or deposit payment.
7. Outstanding balance payments on all orders are due in full upon completion of bulk production and prior to shipping. A grace period of up to seven days from the invoice date will be allowed without penalty, after which, a daily warehousing fee will be assessed based on the cargo dimensions and added to the invoice.
8. Once a deposit on a custom order is paid, that order is considered “active” and all necessary backend resources will be allocated and scheduled accordingly. For this reason, we cannot offer full refunds on deposits toward custom orders. In the case that any event transpires where a refund is requested by a customer, if approved, the refunded amount will be less all costs incurred by Dioz Group with regard to design, logistics, material, labor, and time.
Prices of products and delivery and other charges displayed on this website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. All prices within alanic.com are strictly online prices only, and will not price match with any other stores.
1. All items presented online are available at the time of activation.
2. Every effort is made by Alanic to accurately display correct quantities but due to unforeseen circumstances some items may not available at time of purchase.
3. An Alanic staff member will contact you directly via phone and or email to advise if there is any complication with stock availability.
4. Please note that if an item is not in stock you will be notified as soon as possible and delivery may be delayed by approximately 3-5 days if a replacement item is Selected.
Please indicate a reason for your return, using the provided detail on your packing slip. Along with this please indicate your preferred remedy of either a return, exchange or refund where applicable. Do not return items without prior authorisation, the goods will no be accepted and returned to Sender.