As a general rule all orders that undergo customization are NON-Refundable.
1. Alanic is unable to accept returns or exchange items that have undergone customization.
2. Please choose your customization details carefully, and retain a copy of your confirmation notice for reference.
3. Alanic is not liable for 3rd party delays due to shipping, weather or other unforeseen circumstances beyond its control.
4. Garments are not deemed to be faulty unless material errors in production causing goods to be not fit for use and no refund or exchange can be provided as we are unable to use these items.
5. For custom products, there is a standard industry variance of 10% with errors with logo print, fabric consumption, sizing variance which is acceptable throughout the industry due to nature of customization, however we do our best to make sure products are 100% accurate.
6. All payments for orders will be forfeited, if no action is taken by the customer after 45 days of order confirmation or deposit payment.
7. Outstanding balance payments on all orders are due in full upon completion of bulk production and prior to shipping. A grace period of up to seven days from the invoice date will be allowed without penalty, after which, a daily warehousing fee will be assessed based on the cargo dimensions and added to the invoice.
8. Once a deposit on a custom order is paid, that order is considered “active” and all necessary backend resources will be allocated and scheduled accordingly. For this reason, we cannot offer any refunds on deposits toward custom orders. In the case that any event transpires where a refund is requested by a customer, if approved, the refunded amount will be less all costs incurred by Dioz Group with regard to design, logistics, material, labor, and time.
9. Due to fluctuating market costs for raw materials, freight/fuel, import fees, and various contract labor, pricing can be subject to change while a project is currently in development. Only after sample approval can all costs be confirmed in preparation for bulk production and import. Variance in pricing will be debited or credited toward the balance payment amount due on the open invoice and is to be paid in full upon the completion of production prior to shipping of goods.